Olio E Osso BalmsIN STOCK
Olio E Osso is locally produced in Portland, Oregon by hand in small batches using naturally sourced and minimally processed ingredients. Each balm has an all natural base that utilizes the time honored nourishing properties of olive and shea oils bound together with natural beeswax and grapefruit essential oil. These versatile balms are meant to be used on your lips, face, body, and hair.
- #0 Netto ||
- a crisp mentholated balm that nourishes lips, makes stuffy noses, congested chests, and tired temples a little less annoying than usual.
- #1 Clear ||
- the most versatile balm. amazing as a lip conditioner, but has also been used to tame flyaways, groom eyebrows and beards, condition cuticles, and treat dry skin.
- #2 French Melon || - RESTOCK ARRIVING AUG.8 - PREORDER NOW!
- a beautiful light wash of pinky melon & orange pigment, perfect for a springy wash of colour on lips & cheeks.
- #3 Crimson ||
- a light blush of classic crimson to help create the perfect pout, or a subtle stain on the cheeks. sheer & natural looking, great for both lips and cheeks
- #4 Berry ||
- a gorgeous berry stain, a sheer wash of aubergine lovely on lips & cheeks.
- #5 : Currant ||
- a lovely raisin bite for a subtle colour wash, bright and sweet.
- #6 : Bronze ||
- shimmer for days. a subtle highlighter for lips, cheeks, brows, the corner of your eyes, shoulders, collarbone, do i need to go on?
- #7 : Blush Shimmer ||
- slightly iridescent, this light pink shimmer celebrates your beauty. Wear on its own for a subtle brightening on lips, brow bones or cheeks. Or, layer it over any of our other tinted balms for a deeper look.
- #8 : Persimmon ||
- rich, deep and toasty orange, this balm will give your cheeks and lips a subtle wash of warmth that is stunning on its own and layered with no. 6 – our bronzing shimmer balm.
- made in portland, oregon
- free of stabilizers or preservatives
- .35 oz
- store below 76 degrees
- use within 1 year of purchase
[RETURNS & EXCHANGES] of course, we hope you love what you chose, and that it's everything you had hoped for - but we understand that sometimes, things just don't work out the way you thought they would. if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with an item, you may return it to us for exchange or a full refund (less any shipping charges). returns must be delivered to us within 10 days of the date you received the item(s). please note that all artwork and items purchased at sale prices or are purchased at a discount via flash sales or promo codes cannot be returned. return shipment costs are the responsibility of the buyer. returned goods must be delivered to us unused, in their original packaging and in the condition they were received or may not be eligible for refund or be subject to a restocking fee. we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. we are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery. please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed. to make a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization. please include the order number and item(s) you wish to return. that all seemed rather serious - but, we want you to love what you bought - but, should it go a little pear-shaped, we want to do our best to make things right.